Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No more Vlog posts

Hi All!

I am no longer going to post vlogs on here unless it has something to do with this blog. I am participating in VEDA which is Vlog Every Day in August. So, I will be making a new one every day. If you would like to continue watching my TTC journey, plus more about me you can subscribe at www.youtube.com/cellerini8. If you do not have a youtube account, it is extremely easy to make, especially if you already have a google plus account! (Then technically you already have a youtube account and may not have ever known it) I plan on writing a blog post today or tomorrow about my experience with my FAVORITE store dropping products I go there specifically for. SO FRUSTRATING! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be back soon with a new blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment