Monday, June 25, 2012

Horse for Lease

Hi everyone!



Some of my fondest childhood memories involve horses. My grandparents had horses and my grandfather would take me riding on the mountain that they lived on. My biggest struggle was being allergic to them. But, I later realized that I could control that with allergy medicines like benedryl. It was so worth it to have those experiences.

I recently came across this very neat site called Horses for Lease. I would suggest taking a look. You don't have to OWN a horse to have all the fun, you can lease them too!  Another cool feature is that you can post ads as well. So, you may be the one owning horses and letting people lease them so they can enjoy some of the benefits too!

To find out more visit www.horsesforlease.com

No comments:

Post a Comment