Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm back!!

Hi All!

I have been wanting to revive my blog for some time now but had absolutely no time to do it! In fact, I really don't even have time now but I am determined to carve out bits and pieces of my time here and there to dedicate to blogging.

This post is just to update you all on my life and big events that have occurred. To start, I have 3 children! What?!?
When I left off with you all, I was trying to conceive a third child. Well, now that child is almost 20 months old! Wow, that really shows how long it has been. He is an amazing child and I have done SO MUCH to try to avoid a possible allergy. As many of you know, there is a 70% chance of having a food allergy if you have a sibling with food allergies. I can get more into what I have done for preventative measures in another post. And of course it is all theory.  We also adopted a puppy. Her name is Lucy. She is so rambunctious and very cuddly.  My oldest (FA child) is in 1st grade! It is the first time hes been in school all day and we have approached the lunchroom! So far, NO ALLERGIES this year. We did, however, face a trip to the ER when he was in kindergarten. That was not fun but it got me to really push the school for that 504 and we got it!!! Whew!  I recently started a new job. So, I am not a full time stay at home mom anymore. My job at Budget Blinds ended while I was pregnant and I decided to try the stay at home mom thing again with my youngest. I feel slightly guilty for going back to work when I did not do that with my other two. But, I know that it is what is best for our family in the long run. To add to that, I am only part time and am loving that tidbit! I also absolutely love my new job. It was an amazing opportunity and I am so grateful for it!

I plan to fill you in on the smaller details in posts to come. I just thought I would fill you in on the major events for now.  I am so happy to be back and have many new ideas to blog about!

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment