Friday, February 24, 2012

Today



I have started this new trend. My goal is to get some exercising in at least 3 times a week. We as a family will be going on walks. Today we decided to go on a nature walk. After visiting 2 parks that were closed off, probably due to the recent flooding and unsanitary conditions, we settled on walking by the river. That actually turned out nicely. My kids loved it!





They really enjoyed walking the path and looking at the scenery.

I decided that I was faster at running than my husband because when running with our dog, he never caught up. My husband always tells me that our dog is faster than him. So, OF COURSE I challenged him to a race!


Not a great idea!

But, my kids got to bring home two shiny golf balls they found because we were right next to a golf course.


That was today's picture story!


No comments:

Post a Comment