Sunday, April 1, 2012

Today 4-1-12

Today I made some muffins with egg baked in for breakfast and my son ate two with no reaction whatsoever!  That was exciting. I don't usually give him much because I am afraid that will give him a reaction. My son must be going through a growth spurt because he is eating seconds and thirds and fourths and still asking for more! This kid is going to eat everything before I can restock! And I coupon to stock up on things! How is he going to be as a growing teenage boy? I know that teenagers eat a lot of food and boys eat even more! He is eating as much as I would think a teeange boy would eat. And to add on top of it, he doesn't have a HUGE variety of food to eat so I will be cooking and baking a lot to satisfy his growing hunger when he is older!

Today while running errands I looked at Easter items. I saw that there was A LOT that my son cannot eat. This year even some of the Sourpatch candies are made in a facility with nuts. I thought that I would have time to check all of the different stores. I was on the phone when I was told that Easter is one week away! I was caught off guard. I usually start preparing weeks in advance to find all of the things that I can put into the Easter baskets and eggs. I guess I really have my work cut out for me this week! I will keep you all informed since this is another holiday where candy is very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment