What you will need:
- 1 or more Pillsbury pizza crusts
- Ragu Pizza sauce (Or other preferred)
- Vegan Cheese (I like mozzarella but accidentally bough Monterey Jack lol)
- Hormel Pepperoni
- Pam or other to grease (unless using a nonstick pan)
- Any other items you like on your pizza
Preheat oven to 400
Grease your cookie sheet. I always put down tin foil first as well. Roll out dough and place in oven for 5 minutes.
While it is cooking, grate your cheese with a cheese grater and cut your olives.
Spread the sauce on your crust. Place cheese, olives, pepperoni and your other favorites onto pizza.
Bake for 6-10 minutes. Until crust is brown. My picture looks burned but it is not.
And enjoy! So easy!
For those that like ingredient lists:
Pizza Sauce(This was the best picture I could get of it, sorry!)