Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today 3-11-12

Today we moved our kids into their own rooms. They have always shared a room with an extra toy/guest room. This was new for them, but since I am not able to keep up with the cleaning it brought out a lot of dust. It is hard keeping the surface clean as it is having a 2 and a 4 year old running around making messes as you clean them. I gave my son his zyrtec and he did fine. I, on the other hand, was sneezing like crazy. I don't have adult zyrtec in the house so I had to suffer through it. A clean house is worth the sneezing to me. I also made muffins for breakfast with the egg in them for my son's oral immunotherapy. I typically give him the equivalent to 1 muffin of the baked goods. Today, i gave him 2 muffins. I was nervous that it may give him a reaction since sometimes he gets an itchy mouth from the egg int he baked goods. But, he did fine! I am so happy because that to me is a step in the right direction. Anyway, sorry I have not been posting as much. I was sick for a few days and then I had to do all of this bedroom moving around. We are not done but I will be sure to do an informational post tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment