Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Travel Utensil Set

Hello Everyone! I was recently playing around on the internet when I came across this GREAT website! The Monogrammed Monkey  This person makes and personalizes things for great prices. What I wanted to tell you about is this children's Travel utensil set. I think this is such a great idea for people with food allergies. Any time I go somewhere I worry about utensils that my son will be using. If we go out to eat, I do not want my son to use the forks and spoons there because I have found hints of food or a definite chance of cross contamination in the kitchen. When we go to other people's houses I like to bring my kids something to eat with or I spend a good amount of time re-cleaning any utensil they may use. This set will be PERFECT! I am planning to keep this in my purse for any time we go somewhere. This also makes it so that my son has more of a variety of food to eat while we are out because it wont have to be finger foods. My kids have learned to drink the applesauce cups that I regularly take places. They will now get to eat it from their own spoons. The best part is that I'm not just throwing a fork and spoon into my purse where it may come in contact with something and I wont have to put a dirty spoon back into my purse. It has it's own carrying case! And best of all it will have my son's name printed right on it!! I can't tell you how excited I am about these!

Here is a picture of some examples:
This is what The Monogrammed Monkey told me about the products:


They are available in 4 colors...pink, yellow, green and blue.
The plastic case measures approximately 6.5 inches long and 2.5 inches high.
It comes with 2 heavy-duty plastic forks & 2 spoons in assorted colors (each spoon/fork set matches, and there are 2 colors in each case)
$10 each, with free shipping!

If you would like to check out their website you can do so by clicking HERE or one of the above links "The Monogrammed Monkey"

You can see multiple pictures of other things that they do by visiting their Facebook page. Click HERE to be connected to the facebook page! Be sure to give them a like so you can see future offers!

I have ordered and paid for mine! I will be posting a review once I get them and use them for the first time, so be on the look out! I have a feeling that I will be buying more. I also like the other things they make, I know that if my husband and I finally decide on having another baby soon, we will be ordering more from this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment